25 件の投稿
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
My succulents from the Philippines! - Hi. Just wanted to drop by and show my succulents and cacti all the way from Metro Manila, Philippines!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gooseneck Echeveria - Hi. My Echeveria Mauna Loa has been growing and now, tipping over the pot. Any suggestions on how to go about this? I dont want to cut it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Encourage Carunculations/Bumps on Echeveria Mauna Loa - Hi guys. I've had an Echeveria Mauna Loa for a while now. It's been growing and getting larger, it even has that gooseneck as the new leaves... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Huge Echeveria Imbricata - Just wanted to show you my biggest Echeveria Imbricata:
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 6 件
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
For ID - Hi. I got this for USD 3 more or less. Its three plants that I'd love to have ID-ed. Thanks
    コメント 3 件
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bruising Echeverias - Hi guys. Ive had this pair of Echeverias for around 2 months now. Its in full morning sun and then indirect noon sun. I water twice weekly s... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Encourage size in succulents - Hi guys. I'm sure you see those succulents that are pretty common like Echeveria Imbricatas, Black Princes, and the like. However, there are... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Simulate Light period changes for Flowers - Hi guys. I raise my succulents here in the Philippines where the weather is hot and conditions pretty much stay consistent all year long. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gymnocalycium that never bloomed - Hi guys. I've had this Gymnocalycium (unsure of specie) for close to 20 years. It flowered upon acquisition and never did again. It though,... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fuzzy Echeveria for ID - Hi guys. Went to one of the many stores for plants and got myself a few haworhias, 2 Echeveria Lilacina and 2 Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg.... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...