9 件の投稿
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
poly/stain - Thank you so much! Now I know why all the combinations of stain and poly I tired haven’t worked out so well :) I didn’t know it was possib... 続きを読む
    コメント
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain/finish? - Do you recall the stain or finish used?
    コメント 1 件
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stain info? - Hello again! I’m trying to achieve similar results, but can’t quite obtain the same look in terms of color/stain. Do you by any chance rec... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
finishing PSL - How did you prep and finish the PSLs? did you use a polyurethane? Do you have any recommendations on how to finish the treads? Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
trim on top of window - it looks great without the trim that is typically used on top of the window, sis you simply install a window flashing on top of the window ?
    コメント 1 件
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What stain color? - Can you please provide the name of the wood color siding stain?
    コメント
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this bar! - What type of lighting did you use for the trough sink?
    コメント 1 件
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
exterior finish - Hi! the exterior elevation is beautiful! What's the material of the exterior finish?
    コメント 1 件
jasmineoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - What color is this paint?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件