8 件の投稿
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sconce and hi hat/pot lighting? - Hi, I would love advice on where to put lighting in my master bathroom. Currently I am putting hi hats above the mirror. Should I do sconces... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the return policy? - Nothing is loading when I click the link to it. Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Indoor/outdoor fabric for couch? - I want (need...) a highly durable stain resistant couch since I have 3 kids 5 and under. Is there a furniture store that has an indoor/outdo... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this available also as a regular chair to match? - I would like to buy both the stool height and the regular chair height.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find a leather sofa like this? - I like the arms of this leather sofa but I can't find a couch in this similar style. Do you know where I can find a similar couch to this id... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Green color for boys room - My three year old son wants his room painted green. We initially decided on Salisbury green in the Benjamin Moore historical collection. Now... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I paint the cabinets white? - Do you think the cabinets would look better if I painted it white? I've seen some amazing before and after photos but I'm not sure how it wo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
Jasmine Mehesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to fix odd built-in furniture? - We want to put an offer on this house however it has 2 rooms with this odd built-in furniture. Has anyone seen this before? Is it easy to fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件