5 件の投稿
Jasmine Clemmonsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dotted accents in shower - What was used to make the dotted lines in the shower? Are they surface applied tiles? or stickers? How would they hold up in such a wet ar... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jasmine Clemmonsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need options for my shower surround after pan replacement - Have to replace the shower pan but with tile walls, the bottom row will have to be torn out. Any ideas on what to use as replacement? Part... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jasmine Clemmonsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of each shape - I'm assuming that a "sheet" contains multiple shaped tiles on a net background. What are the approximate dimensions of a single shape?
    コメント 1 件
Jasmine Clemmonsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need to tone down my front room's design - In general, I like my front room, but it's a bit too elegant/formal and the faux stained glass windows need to be replaced as they are fadin... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
Jasmine Clemmonsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this come in other base colors? - I thought I saw this drape somewhere as a coffee colored sheer with gold scrollwork. Any ideas where that was? Don't see it on overstock. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件