26 件の投稿
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lights hanging from track lights - I remodeled my kitchen 7 years ago and track lights with pendants were installed over my dining table. I need to replace the pendants. My qu... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Electric switch on fireplace - I just installed a fireplace with handmade tiles and a wood mantel in my living room. The plastic white electric switch does not have the sa... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity chair - What is the maker of this chair and what are the dimensions? Thank you.
    コメント
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom furniture - I am looking for a large dresser that would go well with an Italian narrow dresser (designer Scarpa). A photo is attache... 続きを読む
    コメント
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Non-gas stove tops - I cannot use a gas stove in my condo. I am debating about high quality electric and induction stove tops. I've read about the pros and cons ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
waving tile - I have seen several close up photos. Could you provide photos of this tile in a room? How has it been used in bathrooms?
    コメント 2 件
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of tub - What are the dimensions of this tub? Thank you.
    コメント
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rio pattern - trim? - I love this mosaic. Can it be used as trim in a bathroom? I am thinking of an eight inch ribbon around the room. My question is how would a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Janice Albertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of this tub? - I am looking for a deep tub that is easy to enter and could also be used as a shower. What is the name of this tub? Thank you.
    コメント
もっと見る...