23 件の投稿
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need to decide on paint colors - We are deciding on paint colors for kitchen walls, cabinets, living room walls and trim. Since we put the plantation shutters in, the trim m... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint questions - Does anyone know an exact SW match for Bali silk white plantation shutters?
    コメント 3 件
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 10 件
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entry Paint Color - Any suggestions other than cream? Accent wall SW Indigo Batik and adjoining rooms brownish with yellow/greenish undertones. Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtain length? - I just bought curtains without measuring the windows. I like the look but they are not floor length as I expected, they hit the bottom of t... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this table! - If you have any suggestions where to find something similar, I would appreciate it!
    コメント
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
jake64dogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...