21 件の投稿
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room Dimensions please? - What are the dimensions of this lovely room incl. ceiling height? Thanks!
    コメント
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace - very nicely done. It incorporates elements beautifully - stone, wood, painted wall and a nice element around the fireplace. I would love to... 続きを読む
    コメント
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Railing - What is the material of the railing?
    コメント
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Railings? - Nicely done. I like how you connected the rooms separated by a few stairs. Can you share the source for the railings?
    コメント 1 件
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help selecting a leather sofa brand American Sofa vs. Other - Dear All: We are looking to purchase a leather sofa from either American Leather or perhaps from another company such as our local modern f... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble Counter - Where did you source the marble counters from? Is it from a slab yard in the DMV area? Thanks!
    コメント
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who Makes the cabinet pulls? - Hi there, beautiful kitchen. I love everything about it. Who makes the pulls, they blend so nicely.
    コメント 2 件
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the lovely modern minimalist look; Wall Paint color? - Hi can you tell me what color the walls and trim are? And whose paint. Love your work. Thanks - Jaimee
    コメント 1 件
jaimeegoodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recessing shower curtain - Hi Kathleen, I love this idea. Is there anything special I should tell my contractor or that he needs to know to create this look for me? I... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...