7 件の投稿
Judith Nicholasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do you do with that screen when it rains? - Did someone get carried away with the whole roof top garden idea? This just doesn't seem possible. That screen is pretty big to put up &am... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Judith Nicholasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can you have a plunge pool on the roof? - The look of this water feature is gorgeous! But, plunging? I think not.
    コメント
Judith Nicholasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the white disks? - I love the random look of the walkway created by those white disks. I can't tell what the pattern (?) is. Is it frilly? I'd want somethin... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
Judith Nicholasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Judith Nicholasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where's the see store button - How do I see the whole line?
    コメント 1 件
Judith Nicholasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Idea book request - I would like to see an idea book on bathroom fixtures: latest shower heads, faucet trends, sink & tub replacements, wall treatments. Yo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件