12 件の投稿
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this seem right? Kitchen fitter dilemma - Hi, We've had a kitchen fitted recently. There's a couple things annoying me but kitchen fitter says they are normal and shouldn't be adjust... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me make this kitchen 100% functional and pretty! - Hi all. Getting myself a bit stressed about this. Ok, so after months of going insane trying to work out a plan, we finally decided on it,... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen functionality and resale value impact of this design... - Hi all. I have a relatively small kitchen, that has just about enough space to house this design above, with a small utility space (throug... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Possible to lower a manhole/inspection chamber? Is it pricey? Help! - Hi! We want to build a garage and create a driveway in our garden. But there is a drain in the way that is about a foot or maybe 8-10 inches... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garden inspiration for small garden combined with driveway? - Hi, Bought a house in January, and although I have some vision for the interior of my home, the outdoor space is driving me insane!! It''s ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
3.48m X 3.30m Living room/lounge space. Too small??? Layout ideas - Hi, I posted on here last week after submitting an offer on a house. We should hear this week if it's been accepted or not (I am hopeful it... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Too much faff and expense? Opening kitchen up & moving bathroom U/stai - Hi all, First time posting for advice, always been a lurker but just as of today put an offer in on a home and it's all becoming a little m... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this room! Perfect shape to get everything in. Dimensions? - I would love to be informed of the dimensions/measurements of the room as a whole as well as the cabinets on their own. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions? - Hi, do you happen to know the dimensions of this room, it's gorgeous! Thanks.
    コメント 4 件
Jade Bambroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions of room? :) - Hi, this is a gorgeous use of space! Just curious as to the dimensions? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...