5 件の投稿
Jacqueline Heinyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Boring backyard - You guys have any ideas? I tried an app that adds trees and bushes , I didn't like it. We have four dogs and still need area for them to run... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Jacqueline Heinyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Boring shower - Any deco suggestions that I can put on this new boring shower ?
    コメント 3 件
Jacqueline Heinyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
No driveway privacy - What do you guys think, what can I put for privacy, thin bush or wall on the left side of my driveway. I want pillars at the entrance too.
    コメント 7 件
Jacqueline Heinyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Driveway - Our house is all most done with a long driveway however the neighbors driveway is very close to mine. I was thinking for privacy a white fe... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Jacqueline Heinyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtains - When are short curtains ok? I was thinking of small in the livingroom because the dogs like to pee on it. Would it look funny?
    コメント 9 件