11 件の投稿
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to dull a finished wood mantel? - I do not like the shiny finish applied to this wood mantel. It certain light or angles it appears plastic-y. Any recommendations on a pr... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What style is this table? - What style is the base of this table? With the bent legs is it still considered a pedestal table? Transitional? I‘m considering having on... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Houzz Capiz Light Fixture for Bathroom - Looking at this fixture for master bath reno. No reviews on it. Interested if anyone is familiar with the quality of this brand, Glow Ligh... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rejuvenation Polished Nickel Bin Pulls - Does anyone have polished nickel bin pulls from Rejuvenation in the kitchen and if so, how have they held up and are you happy with them? J... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This house is stunning! I could move right in! ;) - Would you please provide information on the kitchen backsplash? Thank you
    コメント 3 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the hardware polished chrome or nickel? And the faucet as well? - I could not find any information on the hardware amongst all the questions. Thank you so much. This is a beautiful kitchen.
    コメント 6 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rejuvenation Cup/Bin Pulls Pics? - Hi, was wondering if anyone had any pics they could share of Rejuvenation pulls in Brushed Nickel or Polished Nickel. I'm particularly inte... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Island Color Suggestions - Looking for thoughts or suggestions on a kitchen island color. This is a gutted kitchen/home from Hurricane Harvey. The walls are painted... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White Paint Color for Cabinet and Trim Suggestions Please - After 17 paint samples to find a light gray/greige that didn't look blue or purple at times, I think I've finally found two that just might ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jacqtopiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color Woes - Hi there, I'm having difficulty finalizing a paint color for open floor plan. There are a lot of variables here...long story short, flooded... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...