6 件の投稿
Josh Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Modernize this Space - I need to add chairs and an ottoman/coffee table to modernize this space. Any ideas?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
Josh Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cinnamon Tree is Dying - I’m trying to save my Cinnamon tree. Should I cut off everything that’s dying? I’ve moved it to a new location and I’m keeping my cats out o... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Josh Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching for Dining Chairs - I’m looking for black dining chairs with a mid-century or glam style. I’m underwhelmed by everything I’ve found online from wayfair and site... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Josh Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching for wall art - Any ideas where I can find this wall art? I have scoured the ends of the internet and hit a dead end. Please help I need her!
    コメント 1 件
Josh Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
picture wall - does anyone know how to make these type of pictures? I saw this online and I love the look! Please help!
    コメント 1 件
Josh Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom redo - Just got new bedding (it needs to be steamed). Looking for ideas for a rug. Something with color but masculine. I'm thinking a 5x9 rug will ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件