11 件の投稿
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Un-lacquered brass frame-less shower hinges and hardware - I'm looking for un-lacquered brass frame-less shower hinges and hardware. Have any of you come across any? I've looked at the usual suspects... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's the best choice for new heat pump - We are having an upstairs heat pump replaced that has failed. House was built in 1923 and is brick over stucco (yes really the stucco house... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding additional fabric - Hi everyone- I found this fabric this weekend and there is not enough for the project I'm working on. Do any of you have any idea who may h... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help finding Cabinet hardware - Hi Everyone- I have some existing knobs that I am trying to re-use in a project yet need to purchase more. I cannot remember where they ca... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint bubbling and peeling question - Hi everyone; We have a 1926 house in central North Carolina. It has been very well cared for over the years and when we moved in 8 years ag... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint bubbling and peeling question - Hi everyone; We have a 1926 house in central North Carolina. It has been very well cared for over the years and when we moved in 8 years ag... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repainting / Restoring Old windows Questions with Pictures - I cross posted this in the old house forum too. Hi Everyone. We have a 1923 brick house. We have been in the home for about 6 years and th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repainting / Restoring Old windows Questions with Pictures - Hi Everyone. We have a 1923 brick house. We have been in the home for about 6 years and the inside is up to date for the most part. The ext... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
7500 to 3500 sq ft, UPDATED plan - Hi everyone. I've taken your feedback into consideration and have re-evaluated our programming needs and created a plan that is based solely... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jack Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New plans up for review - scaled down from 7500 sq ft to 3300 sq - Two guys building the ever after house, no kids, lots of entertaining and weekend guests. Will be on a large tract of land high in the mount... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
もっと見る...