12 件の投稿
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeking opinions on the end table to the left of the sofa. - Seeking opinions on whether the end table to the left of the sofa is the correct style and size for the room? Would also love suggestions f... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 15 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on buffet lamps and centerpiece for DR sideboard/table - Below is a picture of Dining Room and the Living Room that is next to it. I need advice for buffet lamps for Dining Room sideboard as well a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the brand name of the Aged Silver Bravado Mirror? - Who is the manufacturer of this mirror and what color of silver is this mirror?
    コメント 1 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the pillow arrangement - What are the sizes of the two different sized square pillows? Do you have the long oblong pillow made or where did you find that? Is that ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the artwork above the sofa. Do you know where I could find it? - I'm very interested in finding a piece of artwork similar to what is shown above the sofa and was wondering where I might be able to find it... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 8 件
Anne Jablonskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding a vanity for powder bathroom - I am looking for a vanity that compliments this wall paper and bisque colored toilet. The vanity cannot have a depth greater than 19" inches... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...