4 件の投稿
J Damianiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Serena & Liky inspired room - Hi. I’m looking to just add a coffee table that gives the Serena &lilly vibe to this room. I may add a just layered rug under the table ... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
J Damianiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen island chairs - I have: white upper cabinets wood /cinnamon stained lower cabinets white oak stained hardwood floor Gold faucet and pull handles on all door... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
J Damianiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen backsplash - ?should I extend my backsplash up on either side of the window or create a “line” of the backsplash just all along the bottom and then paint... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
J Damianiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need curtain sugggestuons over existing honeycomb blinds - This is a lower level bedroom and a 1/2 wall on two of the four walls. the 1/2 wall is about 4 feet tall from the floor and about 8 inches d... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件