46 件の投稿
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
should i spray paint my egg chair? - Should i spray paint the egg chair? Does the wicker stand stick out against the rest of the room? It is an indoor chair. I bought Rustoleum ... 続きを読む
    コメント 57 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dove Window Curtains - Do you think i should put another rod in middle or leave it as is?
    コメント 2 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment advice - Thank you Houzz for getting me this far! The last piece to finishing this out is window treatments. Open concept is great till you have to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
elegant ‘office’ needed - I’m in the process of blowing out my closet by using my office. The thing Is i do need an office space. So i decided to use the room that n... 続きを読む
    コメント 68 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gardening advise. ended - I paid almost $10k for some landscaping around the pool.... I’ll never do that again. They planted some hydrangeas (in addition to other thi... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backyard before and after.... - Trying to create an outdoor living space. It’s coming along great!!!
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 20 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
TO DECLUTTER or not..... - I would just like a little bit of feedback on fine tuning this room. The cabinet under the tv feels a little cluttered. The crystal vases to... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 75 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What made you choose your home? - What’s the thing that made you feel that this was it when you saw your home? I’m always curious as to what convinces others that this is it.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 71 件
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 13 件    投票 35 票
Ivie Iさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help finish my formal areas... - Hey Houzzers.... Just need a little feedback on if i am going in the right direction with my decorating. These two rooms are the formal ar... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
もっと見る...