7 件の投稿
Georgie Ivoryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the name of the hanging light fixture in the stairwell. in - What is the name of the hanging light in the stairwell
    コメント
Georgie Ivoryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
advertised as corner shelf - In the photo it doesn't look like a corner shelf, is it? And is it durable for inside a shower to mount
    コメント
Georgie Ivoryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Georgie Ivoryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Require 1 more stool - I ordered and received 4 stools but realized I require one more as my counter is 12-13 feet. When will they be in stock and I will need it t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Georgie Ivoryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bond hydraulic bar stool - If I make my purchase and delivery at USA address and don't like can I easily return it from my home address in Canada.
    コメント 3 件
Georgie Ivoryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor - What is the stain and grout colour of the floor
    コメント 4 件
Georgie Ivoryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント