10 件の投稿
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Insulating room above a garage.. - Hi hive mind! Like so many, I have a bonus room above a garage that is difficult to manage the temperature on. We had professionals install ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
99 colors of paint on the wall... please help!! - Ok, so I’m actually already past the 99 colors of paint on the wall, but sure enough that happened. I read. I researched. I considered my fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
To reno or not to reno... - Imagine you are buying a home and have found two identical homes to choose between with exception of — —one maintains a formal dining room/... 投票する
    コメント 22 件    投票 14 票
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with living room furniture - I am so impressed with everyone’s ideas and could really use your help. We just finished a reno and I am realizing my interior design skills... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
99 samples of paint on the wall... Help!! - I can’t be the first person struggling with this, so would love your help! We have an open floor plan and while we are under reno, we are no... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint colors, furniture, etc. - We are in the middle of a renovation and I am completely (and happily) overwhelmed and would love your ideas and creativity!! You all give ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint colors - What are the paint colors in the room, specifically the blue cabinets? Thank you
    コメント 1 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
flip and use backsides of cabinets? - I am interested in painting my cabinets (I know they’re beautiful, they’re just too dark). I’ve been struggling because I don’t love the lay... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what would you do? - Looking for all the input I can get. Live in a 1983 colonial that was flipped in 2012. The finishes are beautiful and... not our style. So w... 続きを読む
    コメント 49 件
irol96さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tall, narrow privacy tree suggestions? - Looking for help camouflaging the side of the neighbors house (and it’s new addition) that our backyard backs up to. There’s not much room b... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件