12 件の投稿
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Finish - Does this come in brushed or satin nickel?
    コメント 1 件
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this come in brushed nickel? - Does this come in brushed nickel?
    コメント 1 件
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Here is the link for the vanity - http://houzz.com/photos/7389558
    コメント
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I want to order this. - I want to order this. I am only home to accept deliveries on Mondays and Saturdays. Is there any way I can specify a delivery date?
    コメント 5 件
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nickel - Does this come in brushed nickel ?
    コメント 1 件
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sink - Can I use this for an 8" faucet spread for a sink?
    コメント
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble top - I prefer that it isn't pure white Is that true?
    コメント 1 件
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble top - The picture shows a grey grain running through the white marble top. Is that how it will be delivered?
    コメント 1 件
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Total height - How many inches in height against the wall will the backsplash add?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
irisrayeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does the height include the backsplash - Does the height include the backsplash
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...