7 件の投稿
ionespearさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you treat the stone and maintain it so it doesn't get water spo - I have that stone in my shower and have noticed, when the sun shines on it just right, that I can see drip lines from water!
    コメント 2 件
ionespearさんがディスカッションをはじめました
All these gorgeous glass showers - how do you keep the glass clean? - I referred to Houzz pictures for most of my bathroom remodel and I absolutely love it. The only problem is those giant glass panels on my n... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
ionespearさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the outdoor roof material? - How was the outdoor roof built and with what materials?
    コメント
ionespearさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room size? - What are the dimensions of the room, specifically the space between the tub and the vanity?
    コメント
ionespearさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room dimensions? - How many inches are between the shower door and the vanity counter?
    コメント
ionespearさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room dimensions? - Can you please tell me the size of the shower and the number of inches of floor space is from the shower to the vanity? Thank you!!!
    コメント 1 件
ionespearさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント