14 件の投稿
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you provide details of the cladding over the fireplace? - Beautiful home. Can you please share details of the white cladding you used over the fireplace?
    コメント 1 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where would you put wardrobe? - We’re renovating and trying to decide best spot for wardrobe in my son’s room. What do you think? Red line or blue? It will have hinged door... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone recommend a blind company for honeycombs? - I've seen Luxaflex but haven't seen any other companies. Does anyone know of any other good suppliers of honeycomb blinds?
    コメント 2 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please vote on color palette to help me decide - I can't decide on colors for main bathroom and ensuite. Can you please vote to help me decide? The things that will stay the same are stone... 投票する
    コメント 8 件    投票 15 票
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to do a real timber wall in kitchen? - Does anyone know of any economical options for building a timber wall like this? I've been wanting to incorporate some real timber in our ki... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you help me find these tiles? - I love this style of tile. But I can't seem to find them online. Any idea where I can find these or something similar (or do you know what t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would modern entry door suit this house? - We are renovating our existing home in photo and putting a new (modern) extension out the back. Our entry door is on the side of our house (... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with mirrors for long vanity - Hi. We are renovating and the main bathroom will have a long vanity along one wall. The basins will be offset due to the bathtub which will ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with bathroom layout - We’re going to renovate and extend our Edwardian weatherboard house. The main bathroom will be in the ‘old’ part of the house but the space ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
inthemeadowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with master/ensuite plan - We are currently renovating our house and have done a dozen plans for our master/ensuite. I'd LOVE to be able to fit a WIR but can't seem to... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
もっと見る...