7 件の投稿
indian99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile information - Will you please share the brand and style of this beautiful multicolored wave tile? I don't see it in the public comments. Thank you!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件
indian99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom faucet - Hey Jenny Martin I have the same question about the faucets. kindly respond.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
indian99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two pieces? - The description states two pieces. Besides the bowl what is the other piece?
    コメント 2 件
indian99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Responses? - Hi, I am interested in the answers to all these questions. Has anyone received a response yet to any question? If yes, please forward along.... 続きを読む
    コメント
indian99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - What is the designer and style of this beautiful wallpaper? Thank you.
    コメント 2 件
indian99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New build - Hi, I will soon be building a small house in the beach area. I love these drain covers. However, not sure what size the drains will be. S... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
indian99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Original size - I believe the original of this poster is much larger. Will you please provide the original size?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント