7 件の投稿
iklj123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exactly what is the overall width of the chair (not just the seat) - What is the overall width of the chair (not just the seat)? What is the seat height? This chair is listed on houzz twice, appears to be exac... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
iklj123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exactly what is the overall width of the chair (not just the seat) - What is the overall width of the chair (not just the seat)? What is the seat height? This chair is listed on houzz twice, appears to be exac... 続きを読む
    コメント
iklj123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
South Cone Home Furniture - This co has 72" square tables in styles I like. Anyone have any experience with this co, the dinning room tables? Is there someplace ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
iklj123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommendations for wood look tile - Considering putting wood look tile in most of a one story house (plan to put area rugs in certain rooms as well). I would appreciate recomme... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
iklj123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are accent walls still in style? - I would like to paint a single accent wall in the house. The LR/DR (which is the first thing you see upon entering the house ) has very high... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
iklj123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color klutz needs help - - Please? I go to the store and get so exasperated I just leave. Have 5 more yrs to live in home before selling. The whole house needs pain... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
iklj123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Maple cabinetry turned yellow-orange - what color walls, carpet, tile? - Help appreciated! Have 5 more yrs to live in home before selling. The whole house needs painting, carpet and 3 bathrooms need floor tile.... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件