12 件の投稿
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can a toilet paper holder go on the front of a vanity drawer? - My bathroom has a wall mounted sink and countertop that I am planning to replace with an Ikea Godmorgen vanity. I was thinking of using the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 19 件
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fall planting in Houston--carex texensis? - Hi all, I'd like to replace a weed-choked section of lawn with a low growing sedge, probably carex texensis. Does anyone know if fall or spr... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Inset drawers in high humidity area prone to settling? - Hi all, I had my heart set on flat front inset cabinets like these:Because I think it would be perfect for my small 1920's house with a mode... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this magnolia macrophylla? Or a weed? (9a) - Hi all--I planted a magnolia macrophylla (just a 12" high stick, basically) in fall of 2014, and it didn't make it through the winter. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Swing arm wall lamps v recessed lighting in galley kitchen - Hi all, i'm remodelling a pretty narrow gallery kitchen. On one side there will be open shelving, and on the other a range hood, some bare ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Designing a kitchen open shelving/wall mount dish drainer combo - Hi all! I have a small narrow galley kitchen that can't be opened up to the adjacent room, and we're planning on eliminated uppers to help... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Capacity? - Hi--what are the capacities of the three sizes? (Quarts, fl oz, cups, liters, etc.)
    コメント
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A really boring problem--bathroom soap dispensers - I've struck out twice now with soap dispensers. Always used to use bar soap, but recently switched to liquid, and so now need a bottle. Fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
ibseybさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small conifers for Houston heat - Hi all, I've really been admiring the conifers in Jay Siffords' recent series of Houzz Ideabooks, especially the smaller, more sculptural od... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...