7 件の投稿
Homecrewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faux Wood Blinds - Top Down Bottom Up - I haven't been able to find TDBU Faux wood blinds for my double hung windows - BUT I must have the bottom privacy as homes are VERY close to... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Homecrewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Homecrewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Glass Shelves in Shower Niche - open back Question - I am considering having glass shelves installed in my shower niche as part of my new shower. I am thinking that there should be about a 1/4 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Homecrewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Low Shower Curb Design - Aging in place - I am planning a shower remodel for a second floor master bath. Shower area is 5' wide, 6' long (shower head on wall, door on opposing end) I... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Homecrewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Homecrewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower controls - What should I get ? - I'm doing a complete bath renovation - my current shower has a single control and head. I know I want a hand shower and separate volume / te... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Homecrewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件