8 件の投稿
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room/dining room design help please! - Hi everyone! I'm about to move into a new apartment and I have NO idea how to decorate. I love the Restoration Hardware/Uttermost look...s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with small bedroom design! - I'm on a budget and trying to make my bedroom in my new apartment as nice as can be... It's about 10'x13', and I can't paint or change the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How would you design this dining room?? - We want a large, square, pub height dining table with comfortable tall chairs...any advice? What about the rest of the decorating? What wo... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design ideas for new apartment?? - I just signed the lease on this apartment. If budget is no real concern, what do you think would make this place especially beautiful (most... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What cream/ivory goes with this gray? - Hey all again! Hope everyone is doing well :-) We are using BM Kendall Charcoal for living room accent walls, and are trying to find a c... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bed + Headboard = Good or bad? - Hey again everyone! Ok, so we are trying to figure out how to have a nice bed without having to spend tons and tons of money. We really... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How would you design these rooms? - Hi everyone! I'd love some opinions here...we like accent walls, and we like dark paint colors. We are thinking grey with accents of pur... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
hollyf9986さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ugly Apartment Kitchen - Hi everyone! My new husband and I are moving into our very first apartment in a month, and I have no idea what to do with this kitchen...it... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件