7 件の投稿
hollimsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper that goes with a patterned tile floor - I am remodeling my house and need to pick tile for my 48 sf laundry "room". My idea was to use terra cotta tile and then do a fun ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
hollimsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
small bathroom redo - I am redoing this tiny bathroom with a shower. Should I do a sliding shower door and a floating vanity with wallpaper behind mirror?
    コメント 13 件
hollimsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can anyone help me date this blanket chest? - I have this blanket chest and want to know his old it could be. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
hollimsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
deck
    コメント
hollimsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
hollimsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
hollimsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small bedroom built ins - I want to get built ins built in this space. I want drawers for storage and open shelving with space for a tv in the middle. Should I go all... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件