5 件の投稿
Heatherさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carerra marble layout .. Am I being to picky? - Uneven cuts & some spacing larger than others, some pieces chipped? Will grout actually hide them? And they spoke of a metal piece aroun... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Heatherさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carerra marble layout .. Am I being to picky? - Uneven cuts & some spacing larger than others, some pieces chipped? Will grout actually hide them? And they spoke of a metal piece aroun... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Heatherさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carrera marble in kitchen - Wondering if this look to busy together and what color grout would you use? Bright white or grey? Also is this going to be hard to clean ?
    コメント 4 件
Heatherさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carrera marble in kitchen - Wondering if this look to busy together and what color grout would you use? Bright white or grey? Also is this going to be hard to clean ?
    コメント 11 件
Heatherさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Windows & Doors - Should my window & door casings match? The casing will all be painted white but should I add the extra molding to my doors as well?
    コメント 1 件