22 件の投稿
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do u see this now Shari? - Do you see this now Shari?
    コメント
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
does this answer your question. how much is this piece? I really like - The farmhouse distressed off white console in kitchen is currently 70 1/2 inches across and height currently is 30 inches Bottom of Tv to ... 続きを読む
    コメント
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
not loving it so much - Not loving it. Don’t like the glass and like a brass gold better
    コメント
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I like this table too. - It looks similar to the one I got. How much is this one. I can cancel mine if I have to.
    コメント
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
$415 is price? - I like it!!
    コメント 1 件
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this too. I will look it up - Thank. I love it. I will look it up
    コメント
hlehrmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall space that we can use is about 12 feet between light switch and i - The wall space that we can use is 12 feet long. The TV is a 65 inch
    コメント
もっと見る...