7 件の投稿
hkim42さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Star light - Love the star flush mount! Could you tell me where to find these please? TIA!
    コメント 1 件
hkim42さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
hkim42さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
hkim42さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brand and color of the backsplash tile please - I love your portfolio. what beautiful work! Could you please tell me the brand, color and finish (matte or other) of the tile you used fo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 1 件
hkim42さんがディスカッションをはじめました
One more try for information on the BEAUTIFUL backsplash in this BEAUTIFUL kitchen - Hello, I noticed that several people have asked and no concrete answer as of yet. I thought I would try one more time. This kitchen is re... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 16 件
hkim42さんがディスカッションをはじめました
This room is gorgeous! Can you tell me who makes the bed/where to find it? Thank you!!
    コメント 1 件
hkim42さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone have good suggestions for affordable Japanese-style deep soaking bathtubs for a space-limited bathroom renovation? Prefer non-f... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件