6 件の投稿
Hillary Hoffmannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
change height? - Is it possible to change the height of this light fixture? We need something closer to 2-3ft.
    コメント
Hillary Hoffmannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment dilemma! - My roommate and I live in an apartment that we have tried very hard to make look like an eclectic oasis. Everything looks great except the w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Hillary Hoffmannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment dilemma! - My roommate and I live in an apartment that we have tried very hard to make look like an eclectic oasis. Everything looks great except the w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Hillary Hoffmannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment dilemma! - My roommate and I live in an apartment that we have tried very hard to make look like an eclectic oasis. Everything looks great except the w... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Hillary Hoffmannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment dilemma! - My roommate and I live in an apartment that we have tried very hard to make look like an eclectic oasis. Everything looks great except the w... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Hillary Hoffmannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelf over toilet - I got this cute shelf to put on the blank wall over the back of my toilet but i feel like it needs something to really make it pop. Any advi... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件