137 件の投稿
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question for BikerDoc ? - BikerDoc, so as I stacked all these succulents onto this bike I thought of you while I was wondering how would you get on this bike doc? Ju... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wow and H/D is the low price leader ð¯ - Wow!!! Only $99.99 Made me Think of that old commercial : $99.99 are you out of your mind!? ð² LOL And we are Are talking about the low... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I Just Have to Share what I Seen Today : - Very interesting idea that can be done with Palm tree trunks, this gentleman said he hones out the trunk then drills holes for drainage. Ma... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is This ? I just said I had No viruses or bugs. - So I had just mentioned in another post that I have had no problems with viruses 0r bugs. Then this milky mess. Can I get a fix it tip pleas... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back to the drawing board, Birdbaths Needed drainage holes: - I planted some cacti & succulents in a birdbath that didn't have any drainage holes, rule #1. So I had to go back and start over from s... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A September To Remember : Let's see what's happening in your gard - What's happening in your garden at this time of the year, I'm in zone 9 in California ð As for the temperature today we will be in the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 79 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Added a Epidendrum Orchid to the garden : - Epidendrum also known as poor man's Orchid is the orange flower here, I really like this plant because it adds alot of color to the garden, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Agave Plants can take a licking & keep on ticking: - If you're looking for a very forgiving type of cactus for a difficult spot in the yard, look no further. These agave's are your solution the... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question of the day: - So I've been wondering and trying to figure out what it is that causes cacti & succulents to grow so vibrantly and look so healthy at th... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
hijoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
" I drove by it & thought, Wow! I've never seen that before." - I was driving back home from the Lake Elsinore area when I passed by this beauty and thought WOW! I'm going to Turn Around and see if there ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...