12 件の投稿
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any ideas on weird built in wall lights - Hi friends, My daughter has asked through me if your brilliant minds could offer some ideas up on these lights. She is in a rental home in... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I’m ready to tackle the grey brick wall. Looking for design help - This wall is the main feature of my 1960’s cottage in the woods. I’m more an English Country girl but here I am. I’d like to build a book... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grey brick wall dilemma. - My home is a 60 year old cottage on a farm...pretty rustic. This is the main wall in the living room and a wood burning fireplace shares th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 33 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Turning a utility room into a bathroom - Hi all I’m working on a new bathroom in my cottage. I live on a horse farm and this is a 1500 square foot, 2 bedroom home. When my daughte... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cottage kitchen quandary; please help. I’m looking for inspiration - I’ve downsized and have been working on my new home; a cottage in the woods, since August. If interested I can post before shots but basica... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Just bought a cottage in the woods heated by this wood stove. help? - This wall needs a refresh. Thinking of painting the brick white but it will probably get sooty. Also looking for mantle/shelf ideas.
    コメント 7 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi I need help with a redesign of my bathroom - I have a 1950's beach cottage that I rent out when I am not using it. Currently the stacking washer/dryer is located too close to the fuse ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
X-10 - We have an X10 system in our new (to us) home. It is meant to control lights so the house looks lived in when we are away. Holy Dinah is i... 続きを読む
    コメント
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door colour (and back porch) - Repainted the house a lovely grey, white trim around windows, black on door frames and soffits ect. I thought i'd make the front and back d... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
Heather Brookesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New exterior colour for our house - Hi, We have lived in our home for twenty years and it is due for repainting. My husband would like a change although I've been pretty happy... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
もっと見る...