8 件の投稿
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stain on walnut cabinets - what stain or seal did you use on the walnut? My painters are about to stain my walnut kitchen cabinets and I'd like to keep them as close t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stai on walnut cabinets - what stain or seal did you use on the walnut? My painters are about to stain my walnut kitchen cabinets and I'd like to keep them as close t... 続きを読む
    コメント
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood floors are gorgeous! What are they? - What is the manufacturer and stain/color of these lovely wood floors? Thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood floors - What is the brand and stain of the wood floors? They are gorgeous. Thx and such a lovely home!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of the stone pieces on the top floor? - We are building a home and have ordered honed Texas grey lueder stone which will be cut on site. I would absolutely love to know the dimensi... 続きを読む
    コメント
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the flooring in this photo - what is the wood species? - I love the tones of the flooring and would love to put it in the home we're building. Your designs are so beautiful and functional!
    コメント 1 件
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stucco type and color? - I love the way the stucco and stone coordinate. What color is the stucco?
    コメント 1 件
H Lainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the countertops! what is the material and specific color? - Saw this home on a precious AIA home tour and was blown away. Beautiful design and details.
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 1 件