12 件の投稿
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plant or weed? ID please - Can anyone identify this? Is it a plant or weed? Thanks.
    コメント 5 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tranquillity & Lichfield Angel - So bought these two as an impulse buy. We all know how that happens! Anyways, now I'm curious how they grow. So all photos & comments we... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 34 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Charlotte's growth habits - I planted Charlotte last year in a spot with lot's of room to see what she can do here. However, we are now doing a rather big backyard proj... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OT - over wintering potted plants, spring is here, now what? - So this is a bit on topic & a bit off topic. I had planted a "Bushel & Berry": Pink Icing Blueberry bush in a pot last summer. It di... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 9 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Column Type Tree Suggestions - hardy to zone 4 minimum - Looking for some suggestions for columnar type trees to create privacy above an 8 foot fence line. Smaller yard, so no room for overly wide ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Christopher Marlowe - Anyone grow this Austin? I always really like this one when I'm online browsing. I think it's a bit different, but I never hear about it on ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Creative ways to hide/incorporate eyesores in the yard. - Long title, but could not think of a creative way to say it. So I'm curious as to how some of you have problem solved hiding an eyesore in t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 26 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
European Hornbeam Issue - I have 5 of these planted in a long fence line garden. In between each one is a limelight hydrangea. In the same bed I have some small roses... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pat Austin Size? - I have 2 of these. Planted last year. Love the colour & blooms, etc. Just curious if any one else grows them in zone 5 or 6? Wondering o... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Removing suckering rootstock? - Just curious about this and looking for opinions. I purchased and planted a 2 gallon Charles Austin last year. It grew well and had some blo... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...