4 件の投稿
hbasser2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chrome faucets or stainless steel spot resistant - I was told that chrome is chosen by 80 percent of people buying faucets for kitchen but why would I choose a shiny chrome finish if all my ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
hbasser2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood looking tiles or not in kitchen - We are building a house from scratch and I'm debating what kind of flooring to put in the kitchen. We have a bunch of messy little kids, so... 投票する
    コメント 12 件    投票 36 票
hbasser2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mixing round wall tiles with rectangular shaped tiles - Could I mix rectangular shaped tiles, like subway tiles or the larger ones 12x24 with round circular tiles on the wall of the bathtub? I wa... 投票する
    コメント 5 件    投票 16 票
hbasser2007さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Full Range with two ovens or range top and double wall oven - I need help deciding whether to go with a full 48" range that has two ovens (one 30" and the other 18") or a 48" range t... 投票する
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件    投票 32 票