14 件の投稿
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ISO: Seeds or Cuttings - I'm looking for Longevity Spinach either seeds or cuttings and Kiss me over the Garden Gate seedlings. Even if the Kiss me plant dies in the... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
mint - Looking for different mints than I already have, Already have peppermint, spearmint, pineapple mint, chocolate mint. Willing to trade.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
seeds for postage - I have sweet corn seed and popcorn seeds to give away. All I'm asking for is half the postage. The seeds are a few years old but I've never ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seedum- Autumn Joy for pick up - If anyone lives in the Twin Cities I have two very large seedum to give away. If you are interested message me for my address and see if you... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
several questions - 1. Please share your favorite place to get seeds and why 2. What do you do with plants that self seed until your space is almost overtaken? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Iris for postage or trade - I have yellow and purple &white bearded iris for postage or trade. I'm afraid these are an unnamed variety because they were here when I... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
propagation - How do I grow new plants from my existing violets?
    コメント 4 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kiss me over the garden gate - looking for kiss me over the garden gate plant or seed and bleeding heart. Check out my trade list.
    コメント
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how often to feed - how often should i feed my worms in my worm bin. I have about 100 red wigglers in a brand new bin that I just started. I ma not sure how oft... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Jenniferさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blueberry help - My blueberry bush is turning brown and dying. I have tried adding Sulfur, peat moss, and coffee grounds. It survived the winter just fine bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...