6 件の投稿
Harriet Gelhausenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
furniture placement in 18x18 living room - Hi there! We’re designing a house and our current plan includes an 18x18 living room with an adjacent screened porch. Ideally I’d like to ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Harriet Gelhausenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window dressings - If we weren't so close to our neighbors, I'd be inclined to leave our new windows in our living space "undressed", but does anyone have any ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Harriet Gelhausenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fireplace surround? - Hi! I know this is old but is the fireplace surround black slate? Do you know where it came from? Thanks!
    コメント
Harriet Gelhausenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
window dimensions? - love this house! Can you tell me the window dimensions?
    コメント
Harriet Gelhausenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
indoor/outdoor fireplace - Hi Carl! I live in your neighborhood and love your work (met you at the Robinson house last year). Do you remember what company you used f... 続きを読む
    コメント
Harriet Gelhausenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
floors and windows? - Oooh! Love this home! Can you tell me about the floors and where the windows are from??
    コメント