4 件の投稿
Harrietさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Online interior designers - Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with online interior designers and if so how was it? If anyone has any positive feedbac... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Harrietさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Desperately need bedroom ideas .. - Hi, I am after some inspo for what to do with our new bedroom. We have recently moved into the house and it is all very bare at the momen... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 29 件
Harrietさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with master bedroom. - I have recently bought a house with my boyfriend. We are a young couple and want to put our stamp on the house however I need some inspirati... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Harrietさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need your help!! Updating living room - I have recently bought a house with my boyfriend. We are a young couple and want to put our stamp on the house however I need some inspirati... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件