4 件の投稿
Shaunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
SASE clean out phase 1. - So the last two years have seen a number of varieties trialed in my garden. Today begins the purge. Below is a list of stuff that either di... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Shaunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking to take some cuttings... - Hoping there's someone in the Knoxville TN area that might be able to help me out. I'm looking to get a hand full of hardwood cuttings from... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Shaunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seed trade list updated. - Alrighty. As Summer winds down, its time to start looking forward. Here's a quick break down of what I've got, and a quick mention of a few... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Shaunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New guy's list. - Hello all. Just getting things ready to fire up the seed trays and realizing I have a massive surplus of a few things. So figured I'd give ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件