6 件の投稿
Linda Grinerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
shutters or not? - Just finished building. Now trying to decide if I want shutters on upper windows(?) And if I want to paint same as garage doors or stain or ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Linda Grinerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
update a ranch with color and columns - Looking for ideas to give more curb appeal. Thinking maybe upgrade the columns and shutters. Also looking for paint color ideas to go with t... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Linda Grinerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any suggestions for paint colors? - We have installed shakes in the V and on the dormers of our modified A frame lake house. I need help selecting paint colors. Any suggestions... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Linda Grinerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace delima - We have a wonderful wood burning fireplace in our living area. I would love to convince my sweet husband to let me paint or white wash it an... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Linda Grinerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway delima. - We live on a lake and this is the roadside of the home. Need help designing cover for entry way into the home and maybe an arbor over the g... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Linda Grinerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need some ideas for arbor over my garage. - How would it look to to build an arbor that would extend out to the end of the part of the house that is on the right in picture? I'm tryin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件