13 件の投稿
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Susan Vayda, lcpc - More information about the Cooper fireplace please.
    コメント
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Did you make or purchase this hat tree? - Did you make or purchase this hat tree?
    コメント
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refinishing Home Decorators Collection Double Vanity - I have a 10 year old double vanity from Home Decorators. I believe that it is engineered wood but not sure. I would like to refinish it to a... 続きを読む
    コメント
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen backsplash - Do you have this in a linear tile pattern?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help finding moraccan/mosaic style antifatigue mat/runner. - I would like to find a moraccan/mosaic style antifatigue floor mat, something more like a runner in length.
    コメント
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint that is similar to mahogany - I'm looking for a paint that is similar to mahogany to paint my exterior steel door. Suggestions?
    コメント 1 件
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
steel front door - Are there any good colors to apply to a steel exterior door that emulate wood? I tried faux wood staining my door and it looked great for 1... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
grevayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions regarding sources for wood exterior doors with glazed windows.
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...