275 件の投稿
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pachira Update - Squills from Al Tapla - Hello, everyone! A long overdue greeting! As always, my Pachira is back in the greenhouse for the Summer, and I've pruned it several times... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Strange seedpod(?), 6 flanges, green - A friend sent me these pics. I didn't think it was real at first. Anyone recognize this plant?
    コメント 11 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ted Green, grandpa Ted, has passed on - Well, the time finally came for my grandfather to continue his journey, and I thought this would be an appropriate place to let you know. T... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
First Ghost of the Season :-) - Always a delight when the first Ghost pods begin to set. The coolish Spring reduced the overall plant development, as far as size, but the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rainy Day Jades in June - Enjoying a rare rain in June...
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Maruba Jade in a new pot! - My brother in law gifted me this sturdy bonsai pot, and I decided to use it for my Maruba. 2019: three years ago, I moved the Maruba into t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two Green perennial plants (pics) - Greetings! Are these plants familiar to anyone? Trying to find an ID for my girflriend. Both are growing outdoors in northern California, zo... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ghost Pepper Mutation! A Great Surprise..! - This season, one of the plants that I sprouted from seed collected last year has begun producing yellow peppers! I'm thrilled with the brig... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Greenman's peppers 2021 - Real small grow this season, just two Ghost peppers, two Thai chiles, and an overwintered Chiltepin (which I'll prune down a bit). My extra... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garlic Thai chile hot sauce (2021) - This sauce was so popular that I recreated it exactly. Thai chiles, garlic, onion, and fermented for precisely 41 days. I doubled the batch ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...