11 件の投稿
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House plants are so beneficial - This little beauty is not only endearing and playing to the eye, but healthful too.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What a creative and harmonious blend.... - Luxurious textures, minimalism, French - Wow! Magnificent!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Inspirational !! - The color a fabric on the sofa inspires great creativity!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I want a floor like that - The woodgrain is so luxurious!
    コメント
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What a detailed vase - I love the intensity of color here
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the door - It's stunning!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Definitely the best boys room ever! - The colors are beautiful - such riches in the tones and a break from the conventional "it's-a-boy blue."
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Those light fixtures - very nice touch! - These light fixtures are gorgeous - so personalized, and so tasteful.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the colors! - Theses colors are great! I love the striped chair - pulls in the hallway art beautifully.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Grace Carterさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gorgeous! So peaceful! - I love the balance in this room - earthy and grounded, yet so airy. Absolute heaven!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...