76 件の投稿
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this plant... What is it? - It is growing inches from lake in NJ. Looks like it has yellow flowers waiting to open. What is it?
    コメント 7 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plum tree identification? - I purchased several plums from Cummins Nursery. All the others have died. I think this last plum standing is Alderman. Does this pic show en... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Strawberry planting? - My Jewel strawberries arrived from Nourse Farms today. I read the instructions which said to plant the roots straight down. I made deep narr... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Micro Climate - Planted fig tree out today. In attempt to permanently overwinter outside here in NJ, i laid it down sideways in a sunny corner of my vegetab... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quick Start - I sowed 6 tomato varieties yesterday in frozen garden soil i brought inside. To my surprise, in less than 24hrs, one Cherokee Purple has eme... 続きを読む
    コメント 314 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Free Fig Tree in NJ - I pulled out my fig tree today. I think it is Hardy Celeste. Not exactly sure. It has been growing unprotected here in Morris County NJ. Rig... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Peach Tree Flowering Again? - After a quick look today, it appears that both my Peach trees are loaded with buds. I will confirm tomorrow with pics but now I am curious. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: My Trade List - Seeds I have to trade: Cherokee Purple Tomato Pink Brandywine Tomato White Spine Cucumber Turbo/Talladega Cucumber Piel De Sapo Melon (aka ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plum Tree Sucker - I cut this small tree back due to black knot. Thought I killed it. I think the disease was due to location. Is the black knot in the roots? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
goodgroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Still going strong in NJ - This pic which was taken today shows about 25% of fruit I currently have ripening off the plants. The larger ones are between 14-18oz. I hav... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...