12 件の投稿
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wood slat wall project - Trying to DIY a walnut look wood slat wall in my living and dining room - I am going to try staining 1x2 pine with a walnut stain but worrie... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to update this fireplace/storage wall to be more MCM - We're around to start potentially rennovating our kitchen and this room while not complete open to the kitchen is adjacent and is giving off... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Layout Feedback??? - Is it standard to have the sink opposite the oven with sink in island? Our current kitchen has fridge where range is and vice versa so will ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for window treatments - Mid Century Modern??? - When we moved into this house, they had these plantation shutters already installed. While they are great for privacy they are 1. not the ri... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help styling buffet - I need some styling/design help with my buffet. I bought the painting before we had decided on a color scheme in the room so I get it's not ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Toto Washlet not spraying water - I just installed our new toto toilet + total washlet 550e last weekend, after one use where everything was working, later that day the spray... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Design Question - backsplash? - We're in the middle of redoing our bathroom ourselves (will be posting before and after pics when we're done!) and I'm conflicted on whether... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Glossy / Matte Tile Combo - The penny round tile I wanted for shower floor is on backorder so have to pick alternative, looking for something in blue/teal hue and this ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best site for reasonably priced custom window shades? - I have 2 small windows that I can't really do drapes around, so looking for a way to do custom shades/blinds of some sort - I know there are... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Brittney Eさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Minimum shower door width - Designing frameless glass shower door and trying to figure out acceptable minimum width for door - any general recommendations>
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...