35 件の投稿
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Provia Doors- Painted Heritage vs. Painted Textured Steel - I want to replace my current door with a Provia door that has the large oval window. It is only available in the fiberglass Heritage and the... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
GE Washer-Can't change cleaning modes w/o draining!!! - I can't believe what GE had done to its clothes washers. I just got a 4250 model, top load. With my prior GE washer, I had full control of e... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Provia French Doors Quotes - I have talked to 3 door installers for installing Provia French doors (steel, exterior grids, 2-tone, basic hardware). I am surprised by th... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carrier-Question on filter size and financing... - Greetings, I am still helping a friend with her getting a Carrier heat pump, the Performance Series. I have a couple questions concerning f... 続きを読む
    コメント
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
AHRI info for Carrier-can't get it to work - Greetings, I have been helping a friend understand what she is getting if she orders a Carrier unit. I have tried to punch in the info in t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carrier HP lock-out temp? - I am still trying to understand our recent installation of our Carrier Hybrid system. My question has to do with the heat pump lock-out temp... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carrier Infinity T-stat Question-Filter Used % - Greetings, I just had a Carrier Infinity system installed with the Infinity T-stat. I am trying to learn/understand its functions. When I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carrier's Operating Cost Estimate-Crazy??? - I have been trying to decide whether it is worth it to replace my 22 year old Trane A/C+gas system with the Carrier's standard A/C+gas syste... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carrier Infinity Hybrid-Final Quote!!! - Ok... I finally got all the info on my system. Originally, I was all set to replace our current Trane A/C and gas furnace with a new Trane s... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
goddiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Changed mind from Trane to Carrier-Better? - I was all set to replace our current Trane A/C and gas furnace with a new Trane system. Discussions on this Forum helped to do this. Intervi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...