37 件の投稿
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with paint color - Would someone help me with a nice off white paint color for my dining room and entry? I have new red oak flooring, has some pink brown tan s... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
HomeStretch Sofas - Good Quality? Anybody have one? - I have been looking for a fabric sofa. I hope to purchase one of good quality. I saw this brand in one of our local furniture stores. The me... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 69 件
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hickory Flooring - If anyone has hickory wood flooring (stained) in their kitchen, would you please post a photo? Tell me the stain and the width of the wood. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is it uncommon to have two different kinds of wood flooring? - I want to put hardwood flooring in a guest bedroom and it is going to be nearly impossible to match what I have in the dining room and foyer... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint for Guest Bedroom - I need some paint brand and color suggestions for our guest bedroom. The floor will be a medium oak. Any bright neutral colors you have used... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
ginger25さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Guest bedroom Paint - Would you please suggest some good quality paint and neutral colors for a guest bedroom? Thank you.
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...