8 件の投稿
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lovely Lampshades - Were the lampshades monogrammed locally or did you order them from an online company? They are lovely!!!
    コメント
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love, Love, Love this home! - I am planning to remodel our exterior to look more like your home. I love it! Where did you purchase the porch/step railing?
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant lights - Where can I purchase lights like these with the pretty shades? I want to add some color in my kitchen, over the island. These lights would b... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flowers - What is the name of the beautiful pink flowers?
    コメント 1 件
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roofing material - Can I use a slate roof with this style house?
    コメント 1 件
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior re-do - We are replacing our current concrete foundation with brick. Will a brick paver driveway & walkway, along with a brick foundation all wo... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will this style work for my house? - My house is a 2-story traditional/colonial, white w/black shutters. We are soon to replace out front entry and I am curious whether this doo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ginawithagさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with ideas on replacing front door, sidelights, and transom. - No more mahogany exterior doors! The afternoon sun wreaks havoc on wood doors. I will choose a door made of fiberglass but would like sugges... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件