8 件の投稿
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
new dining room configuration - I have a 13'x8' dining room in a traditional arrangement and I would like to make it a more user-friendly area. I have thoughts about a cou... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room seating - I'm exploring the idea of creating a more casual dining room space by having a banquet style upholstered bench/couch to replace my pine chai... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
stacked kitchen drawers - I'm just renovating my kitchen and came home to find that 2 of the 4 stacked utility drawers are plain fronts and the other 2 are paneled as... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have a 8'x13' dining area in a NYC apt. I would love to incorporate a banquet seating similar to this (cur - I have a 8'x13' dining area in a NYC apt. I would love to incorporate a banquet seating similar to this (curves around corner of room) wit... 続きを読む
    コメント
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
In regards to the cabinet glass inserts: - How would you classify this style of glass? Deco? modern? My kitchen is being renovated with b&w checkerboard marble floor and white cab... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
gillian8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
In this b&w checkered floor, can you tell me what size the tiles are? I have a kitchen floor roughly 3' x 8' - In this b&w checkered floor, can you tell me what size the tiles are? I have a kitchen floor roughly 3' x 8' that I plan to put 6" b&am... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件